My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
You'll feel the Summer vibe with this Asian rice bowl!
Jasmine rice: 10.6oz
Chicken thigh: 1 piece
Green part of the green onion: 1 bunch
☆ Chicken soup stock powder: 1 tbsp
☆ Salt and pepper: Proper quantity
☆ Grated garlic and ginger: Proper quantity
○ Japanese Leek: 1/4bunch
○ Grated ginger: 1tsp
○ Soy sauce: 2 tsp
○ Oyster Sauce: 2 tsp
○ Sugar: 1 tsp
○ Lemon juice or Vinegar: 1 tsp
○ Fish Sauce: 1 tsp
○ Chili oil or sesame oil (as you like): 1 tsp
* Vegetables of your choice, such as cucumbers, tomatoes, and parsley
1. Rinse rice
2. Add rice in a rice cooker and add water less than 2 cups.
* If you are using jasmine rice, use boiling water.
3. Add the dish ingredients (☆) into the rice cooker, and stir.
4. Add chicken and green onion. Start cooking.
* Choose express cooking mode if using jasmine rice
5. Make the sauce by mixing the sauce ingredients (○).
6. When rice cooker is done, take out the green onion and chicken and cut the chicken into a size that is easy to eat.
7. Place the rice in the bowl, topped with chicken and your favorite vegetables, and add sauce to complete.
Explore our BENTO BOWL collection here.