Ingredients (2-3 Servings)
4 Aburaage (Deep Fried Tofu Pouch), Rectangle shape
(A)1cup Dashi (Japanese Fish Broth)
(A)2 ½ tbsp Soy sauce
2 bunches Dried Soba Noodles
(B)1tbsp Sesame Oil
(B)1tbsp Mentsuyu (Japanese Noodle Soup Base)
Vegetables – Corn, Edamame, Cucumber, Red Radish, Green Onion, Bell pepper, Okra, Tomato
- Boil water and put Aburaage for a few min to reduce the grease, then cut them in half
2. In a pot, add (A) ingredients and mix well, and put in a low heat
- Add the Aburaage in the pot, put a drop-lid on, simmer for 15-20 min until the sauce is almost absorbed
4. Cook Soba noodles as following the direction on the package, drain the noodles, add (B) and mix well
- Put the noodles in each pouch, top with your favorite veggies
Shop our Bento Expanded Collection here.
Shop our Chopsticks Collection here.